Define your perfect process and thaw your products at temperatures up to +60°C. GMP conform.
The Barkey varitherm gives you the freedom you need:
- Uses dry heat technology, meaning it is GMP and Clean Room compliant.
- Wide range of heating capabilities. You are able to set the temperature anywhere between +30°C and +60°C
- Paddle mimics the manual swirling process of waterbaths but provides consistency and replicability
- Warm cell culture media or reach temperatures high enough for serum heat inactivation protocols
- Even, consistent, temperature and time controlled thawing to maintain serums’ growth-supporting characteristics
- clear lid for visual inspection of your product as it thaws
To make optimum use of the Barkey varitherm you can place any container such as vials, bottles and bags between cushions filled with water. Water continuously circulates in the cushions while the cushions nicely conform to the shape of you product. Your product does not get in direct contact to water which makes it very hygienic.
The Barkey varitherm is designed for simple and intuitive handling and offers additional operating features. Menu navigation in local language and short-cut programs (freely adjustable in temperature, time and agitation) are available for selection.
The cleaning effort for the user is also minimal. A water change of the Barkey varitherm is only necessary once a year. Regular wipe disinfection of the temperature chamber is recommended.
Optionally, the Barkey varitherm offers the possibility of electronic documentation of the warming or thawing process. The Barkey TCP Logging Tool can be used to document barcodes, device users, time and temperature of the executed program.
Having a reliable device is crucial as sensitive cells are thawed.
We offer services starting from consultancy over to the execution of Installation Qualification (IQ), Operational Qualification (OQ), Performance Qualification (PQ) to annual and preventive maintenance (PM):
Reach out to us to learn more.
|Power supply||100-120 V 50/60 Hz|
|Set temperature||+30°C to +60°C|
|Dimensions||13.5 x 23.6 x 12.6 in (WxDxH)|
|Weight without filling||40 lbs|
|Filling quantity||9 l|
|Documentation software||Barkey TCP Logging Tool|
- vial holder
- Documentation software Barkey TCP Logging Tool (optional)
- Barcode scanner (optional)